Forgot your password?
Raid Attendance

Raid Attendance
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

The Raid Attendance percentage still doesn't appear to work correctly. Example:

Jdawg joined our guild on Aug 2nd. and has attended all dkp raids since. His raid attendance is 24% because he's missed all the past dkp raids the guild has run before he joined. How is this accurate? Shouldn't it be calculating from the day they join?

----
Hey Fred! I'm off to crash the server. Wish me luck!

--
Hmm...Are you looking at the Current Standings or the Raid Analysis? Which guild are you from again so I can test? (I'm sorry, I have a terrible memory)

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Sorry looking at current standings and I'm from God Given Arrogance

----

--
Found out what's wrong. go to Jdawg's character profile and click "View all Raids" on his history, and look at the very bottom raid. The "Raid attendance" does in fact calculate from the first raid, however, his first raid is recorded as august 10th 2005. Hence, it thinks that every raid since 2005 was missed.

Fix the date of the raid, and the attendance percentage will fix shortly therafter.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
Cool. thanks for pointing that out. We've been back dating the on time and end of raid bonus's to try and get past the raid attendance issue with that. Were we apply an on-time and end of raid bonus for dkp. But, other people that were there for the raid itself would be penalized on their attendance. which isn't fair of course. Just need an option or something to be able to apply dkp bonus's without it affecting attendance of others in the raid.

----

--
Right. There are some changes coming that will help to alleviate those discrepencies.

----

--
Thanks Chops. The site gets better each day.

----

--

[Back to Index]