Password:

Forgot your password?
Questions from a new user

Questions from a new user
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I noticed on the Circleofdarkness site that when you click on their teamspeak, it actually prompts your for your nick name and the password to their server. Basically, teamspeak loads from there. Is this something I can do with our Vent server? So far I can only get it to show status.

My next question is about professions, and keys. Is there any way to import this information? Or does each member have to edit their own information?? Professions more so than keys.

Next, I cant get guild arena teams to show up at all on the actual page even though I see it listed under the menu. Can you help me there? And once I get that to even show, will I be able to import?
My next question is about professions, and keys. Is there any way to import this information? Or does each member have to edit their own information?? Professions more so than keys.

You'll want to have them use the DKP Profiler mod. This will allow them to import most of everything into their profile including professions. The Keys, however, do not currently import, though this functionality is planned.

Next, I cant get guild arena teams to show up at all on the actual page even though I see it listed under the menu. Can you help me there? And once I get that to even show, will I be able to import?

This part is done automatically via a script that runs behind the scenes every few days, importing information from the Armory. You'll want to give it a few days for it to get the relevant information. If your arena teams still aren't showing after 3 or 4 days, let me know, and I'll see what might be omitting your site from the process.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
This part is done automatically via a script that runs behind the scenes every few days, importing information from the Armory. You'll want to give it a few days for it to get the relevant information. If your arena teams still aren't showing after 3 or 4 days, let me know, and I'll see what might be omitting your site from the process.

I feel like I have to be omitting something from my site. I have the Arena teams on the list when I look under Admin menu options; however, when I look at the web site itself, I dont even see the link for Arena teams at all.

I noticed on the Circle of darkness site that when you click on their teamspeak, it actually prompts your for your nick name and the password to their server. Basically, teamspeak loads from there. Is this something I can do with our Vent server? So far I can only get it to show status.

Just curious here. I may have taken my vent server info as far as I can. Any information appreciated.
Nope, you're not missing anything. The arena teams option on your site will appear once the script finally gets to your site. It's a long-running script, though, so you'll have to be patient there.

As for the vent server info thing, you're just fine. The popup for the teamspeak thing is specific to teamspeak.

You could add a link to directly open your vent server with the url:

ventrilo /myventserver.com:12345

Substituting "myventserver.com" and "12345" for the address and port of your particular vent server. Just make a link to it on your menu. Does that make sense?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
That works perfectly! It is exactly the help I needed!
Thank you so much for that information!

I also wanted to insert a couple images into my page in order to dress it up a bit. Is there a way to do this through the menu under admin? I was hoping to add something like

without having to get in to actually editing the layout manually. I am sure I would mess that up.

[Back to Index]