Password:

Forgot your password?
Regarding GRSS ingame mod

Regarding GRSS ingame mod
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

This happened today after the raid, i uploaded snapshots to the site and everything is fine except for the ingame mod GRSS part. Evrything looks right on the website regarding the updated dkp. However the GRSS mod ingame showed wrong dkp. Some ppl's spent amount got doubled. I run GetGRSSDKP.exe and reopened my WOW couple times, it still didnt fix it. Any ideas?

Thank you
Quote by siafu
This happened today after the raid, i uploaded snapshots to the site and everything is fine except for the ingame mod GRSS part. Evrything looks right on the website regarding the updated dkp. However the GRSS mod ingame showed wrong dkp. Some ppl's spent amount got doubled. I run GetGRSSDKP.exe and reopened my WOW couple times, it still didnt fix it. Any ideas?

Thank you

Trying deleting the data file and then download it from the site again. Make WoW is not running when you do this then launch WoW (I'm sure our doing it this way but just making sure).

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Quote by Saudorun
Quote by siafu

Thank you

Trying deleting the data file and then download it from the site again. Make WoW is not running when you do this then launch WoW (I'm sure our doing it this way but just making sure).

Yup it works now. Even though i did this before, deleting the Guildraidsnapshot.lua while WOW closed and it didnt work. Dont know why it works now.

Thank you

[Back to Index]