Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Closed
Type Suggestion
Section of the Site Game Addons/Importers
Urgency (2 votes)
Rating (2 votes)
Description:
Currently, the Guild Bank can be sorted by Character, level, type, and class specific. Level and Type seem to be working just fine, but sorting by Character actually lists the tabs (considering that the guild banks are no longer run on characters, this could probably just be renamed to "By Tab").

Sorting by "class specific" is seriously misleading. In our bank, using this view, you see a section on top that isn't named then a Druid section, followed by Priest, followed by a very long section that has no header (and thus appears to be Priest only), followed by Paladin/Rogue/Shaman/Druid, followed by another very long section with no header, followed by yet another Druid section...etc. I'm hoping there's a way to get this sorted a bit more logically.
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
Fixed
Sorting by "class specific" is seriously misleading. In our bank, using this view, you see a section on top that isn't named then a Druid section, followed by Priest, followed by a very long section that has no header (and thus appears to be Priest only), followed by Paladin/Rogue/Shaman/Druid, followed by another very long section with no header, followed by yet another Druid section...etc. I'm hoping there's a way to get this sorted a bit more logically.

That looks like a bug to me. That's definitely not supposed to be looking like that.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Fixed.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]