Forgot your password?
Alerts

Alerts
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Hello.

We use to get an informative alert window with links for things like Applications, DKP Challenges, Character creation ETC ETC. Now we just get a very small window saying "Alert" with no info or links.

Is this something I did?

Help!

Thanks.
If you hover over, it should expand. Does it not do this, and if not, what browser do you use?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
If you hover over, it should expand. Does it not do this, and if not, what browser do you use?

It's not expanding for Firefox 2.0.0.9

I'll try IE.
Nor IE.

With IE, the alert stays at the bottom as you scroll down a page but not with FF.
Alrighty, it has something to do with the CSS on your site, apparently. Somehow the old alert box didn't conflict, but this one is. I'm not sure why just yet, but it's not a good idea to tinker around with production code, especially right now with the site getting blasted cuz of the down WoW servers, but i'll be sure to figure out what's going on.

I like the layout, btw. Very nice looking site!

--
Quote by Chops
Alrighty, it has something to do with the CSS on your site, apparently. Somehow the old alert box didn't conflict, but this one is. I'm not sure why just yet, but it's not a good idea to tinker around with production code, especially right now with the site getting blasted cuz of the down WoW servers, but i'll be sure to figure out what's going on.

I like the layout, btw. Very nice looking site!

It figures it would be my CSS I'm sure you'll figure it out though.

Thanks Chops
If it is CSS related could it be as simple as a class name that matches a system variable that you are using Chops?

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Alrighty, the problem had to do primarily with the fact that you copied the notification code from the actual site onto the layout (which is not necessary). I changed the Alert box's code, which resulted in a conflict between the old code you copied and the new code.

I modified your layout file to not include that anymore, and it seems to be working mostly properly.

--
Works great!

Thanks you.

[Back to Index]