Password:

Forgot your password?
Login Issue

Login Issue
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I can not log onto my account on my guildsite. I did the forgot my password thing, and it sent me my uname and pword, but they don't work.

Very confused.

----
Eleipher, The Warlock Extraordinaire
The New Beginnings
Thorium Brother Hood
Guild Webmaster

--
The New Beginning
Thorium Brother Hood

Guild Webmaster
Weird, I have to reset it 3 times, but it finally worked. Thanks

----
The New Beginnings
Thorium Brother Hood
Guild Webmaster

--
The New Beginning
Thorium Brother Hood

Guild Webmaster
Wierd. Well, the passwords are case sensitive, I don't know if you were making sure to use case properly. Otherwise, this is definitely a new thing.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Yeah I was copying the password, and then I figured I was getting spaces, so I carefully typed it.

It was weird, but it worked after a couple trys, so it is all good.

----
The New Beginnings
Thorium Brother Hood
Guild Webmaster

--
The New Beginning
Thorium Brother Hood

Guild Webmaster
You know, it seems that the problem I am having with logins appears to be from Firefox and only on this machine. Time for a reinstall.

----
The New Beginnings
Thorium Brother Hood
Guild Webmaster

--
The New Beginning
Thorium Brother Hood

Guild Webmaster
I'm very curious to hear if that fixed the situation. If not, I'll probably have to throw in some kinda obscure checks.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
Ya know, something is very messed up with my account. It never had a problem till I logged out and tested my password was what I thought it was. I was making a password list. Now I can not log in once I logout.

I have reset my password quite a few times and sometimes it lets me in with IE but mostly not. I have tried resetting my password via the account management screen, but when I restart the browser to check, it won't let me back in. Then I have to reset the password several times and eventually it lets me in.

I have cleared my cookies and my cache. I am very confused.

----
The New Beginnings
Thorium Brother Hood
Guild Webmaster

--
The New Beginning
Thorium Brother Hood

Guild Webmaster
Does it say "Invalid Login/Password" or does it just redirect you back to the main page?

Edit: I just made a small experimental change to the login process for you. Lemme know if that tweaks things or not.

----

--
It just redirects me back to the page that I am on when I try to login.

The problem seems to be completely centered around this computer. I don't know why, but I am 98% confident the problem is on my end and not yours.

----
The New Beginnings
Thorium Brother Hood
Guild Webmaster

--
The New Beginning
Thorium Brother Hood

Guild Webmaster
The problem seems to be completely centered around this computer. I don't know why, but I am 98% confident the problem is on my end and not yours.

----
The New Beginnings
Thorium Brother Hood
Guild Webmaster

I just made a small experimental change to the login process. Lemme know if that fixes things.

----

--
Nope didn't fix it. I can login and out through 3 other PCs in the building, so it is this machine. Don't worry about it further, I am going to have to murder this machine.

----
The New Beginnings
Thorium Brother Hood
Guild Webmaster

--
The New Beginning
Thorium Brother Hood

Guild Webmaster
Nope didn't fix it. I can login and out through 3 other PCs in the building, so it is this machine. Don't worry about it further, I am going to have to murder this machine.

----
The New Beginnings
Thorium Brother Hood
Guild Webmaster

haha...alright

----

--
I know what the problem is after much grief. It seems that if I try to login from the news.php page, everything is fine, no matter which pc I use. If I try to login from the forum page, or any other page that I have tried, it won't let me in.

Odd, but there it is.

----
The New Beginnings
Thorium Brother Hood
Guild Webmaster

--
The New Beginning
Thorium Brother Hood

Guild Webmaster
I fixed the problem from the Forum page. What are some of the other pages that're giving you this problem?

----

--
Alrighty, fixed the problem on the DKP current Standings page.

----

--
The forum is where I was trying to logon and getting the problem.

Thanks!

----
The New Beginnings
Thorium Brother Hood
Guild Webmaster

--
The New Beginning
Thorium Brother Hood

Guild Webmaster

[Back to Index]