Password:

Forgot your password?
Guild Bank Link on Site Menu

Guild Bank Link on Site Menu
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Tickets]
Secondary: None

I cannot get the menu to show the guild bank link on my web site. I have it enabled but it will not add a link to the menu.

Can you please look at this?

//www.hod.dkpsystem.com
Quote by Feamire
I cannot get the menu to show the guild bank link on my web site. I have it enabled but it will not add a link to the menu.

Can you please look at this?

//www.hod.dkpsystem.com

It appears that unless you have at least 1 character designated as a guild bank, that the menu will not show.

--
Ieyasu - Organizer, Ex Cineribus
Quote by Nitesbane
It appears that unless you have at least 1 character designated as a guild bank, that the menu will not show.

Hmm I'm sure that is a remnant of the old system. Guild Banks are not tied to a character anymore. I saw a ticket on this and an indication from Chops of a code issue he is working on.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Quote by Saudorun
Hmm I'm sure that is a remnant of the old system. Guild Banks are not tied to a character anymore. I saw a ticket on this and an indication from Chops of a code issue he is working on.

I do believe the ticket you're referring to is mine.

--
Ieyasu - Organizer, Ex Cineribus

Yep. I forgot to add the check to the menu code. I'll add that to the other ticket as a reminder to myself, and get that fixed.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]