Password:

Forgot your password?
New Guild Bank in WOW

New Guild Bank in WOW
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

I am curious how is the new feature of a guild bank coming out Nov 13th for World of Warcraft is going to be implemented on your site? I am not sure if it is going to be a toon character, so your current model would not allow the view for that? Have you been given any information on how blizz is going to do this? and if so do you have a plan so we can include them in our websites?
It's done and ready to be deployed. We're waiting on the patch, and a few more tweaks I'm scrambling to finish before the patch.

The Character-based Guild bank stuff will still be in there, but the new Guild bank interface is fully supported.

Of course, the "GuildBank" mod is being renamed, because it's current name conflicts with Blizzard's interface. The new name is "DKPProfiler" (simple, but it gets the point across that it's a general purpose profiler a lot better than "GuildBank")

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Chops,

Do we need to arrange something manually (probably will) but will you make some info on what and how when that time comes ?

/misen
Quote by Misen
Chops,

Do we need to arrange something manually (probably will) but will you make some info on what and how when that time comes ?

/misen

Yep. You'll have to download the new "DKPProfilerUploaders" (which is just the GuildBankUploader with a new name (and a few bugfixes).

Other than that, everything is mostly the same.

But I will be definitely putting notifications everywhere of where the instructions are.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]