Password:

Forgot your password?
Can't stay logged in!

Can't stay logged in!
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Every single time I visit my website, I have to log in again... I used to NOT have to do that. Any clue what might have changed? Is there a button I can push to keep me logged in? (I can't seem to find it!) Its a little thing, but its driving me NUTZ!

Thanks!

Jaman

--
Shine on, you crazy, crazy diamond...
Quote by Jaman
Every single time I visit my website, I have to log in again... I used to NOT have to do that. Any clue what might have changed? Is there a button I can push to keep me logged in? (I can't seem to find it!) Its a little thing, but its driving me NUTZ!

Thanks!

Jaman

You should be getting a cookie from the site that will keep you logged in for a period of time. Do you have cookies blocked or did you change your internet security setting lately?

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Also, are you on dialup (or some other kind of connection with a dynamic IP address)?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Cookies are enabled... Can't think of anything I've changed at all. Just started since I moved my puter. =/ And I'm on DSL. Should be a static IP, last time I checked it was... can they change that without me knowing?

--
Oh, and interestingly enough, THIS page keeps me logged in. MY site doesn't. Go figure?

--

[Back to Index]