Password:

Forgot your password?
GRSS DID NOT WORK

GRSS DID NOT WORK
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Well after the raid i went to site, and uploaded the data, after i finished it told me to delete the file. looking at the "Current Standings" was a little wierd, ok all we did was Attendance snapshot, and the 1st boss snapshot which was an autoshot. on the current standings it says number of raids (2) we only did one. and they earned 2 points for boss kill and 1 point for attendance, although total earned says only 1, did not give us credit for the boss kills.

UPDATE****
Under the raid history, it shows the 2 points for the boss kill and the 1 point for the attandance, but it does not show the 2 points in the "Current Status"

More Update******
In the associate Raids, i go to the

"9/22/2007 - Karazhan Universal Order Karazhan - Attunmen the Huntsman 1st Boss 2007-09-22 21:17:21

and click "Edit", in the "Points" field on top of the screen says "2" although everyone at the bottom list it listed as "0". Now i removed all the zeros and changed the 2 to a 5 to see what would happen, after i clicked save and went back in there it reset all individuals back to "0" this is not a good thing, how do a fix this automated problem, we are running again tonight can i please get some help here

OH and why is each snapshot listed as a separated Raid, it says in the current stading # of Raids = 2 we only did 1 with 2 snapshots

--
Each snapshot is considered a "raid". You tie "raids" together with "events." It's just like this.

Looking at your settings, head to Admin > Quick Edit Destinations. Most of your ranks/destination combos are set to 0. I'm not sure why, but this means that those rank/destination combinations will receive 0% of the earned amount. The default should be 1 (representing 100%) for everything. The only reason to change that is if you want different ranks to receive different amounts of points.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Each snapshot is considered a "raid". You tie "raids" together with "events." It's just like this.

Looking at your settings, head to Admin > Quick Edit Destinations. Most of your ranks/destination combos are set to 0. I'm not sure why, but this means that those rank/destination combinations will receive 0% of the earned amount. The default should be 1 (representing 100%) for everything. The only reason to change that is if you want different ranks to receive different amounts of points.

Does the 1 represent only the point recived or the percentage of the points recieved, also what is the "Point" column used for in that screen, to the far left

--
OH and why is each snapshot listed as a separated Raid, it says in the current stading # of Raids = 2 we only did 1 with 2 snapshots

why is this, it separated the snapshots into separate raids. and so the 2 people that were not on time it shows them only participating in 50% of the raids. does GRSS count each snapshot as a separate raid.. we are running in ano hour i would love to get this fixed before that. oh and on the attendance thing, it snapshotted everyone in the raid group, is it only supposed to snap the people at the location

--
Am i the only one on here today... usually this place is busy busy busy

--
why is this, it separated the snapshots into separate raids. and so the 2 people that were not on time it shows them only participating in 50% of the raids. does GRSS count each snapshot as a separate raid.. we are running in ano hour i would love to get this fixed before that. oh and on the attendance thing, it snapshotted everyone in the raid group, is it only supposed to snap the people at the location

That's just how it is. Each snapshot is called a "Raid" in the system. Add the "Events" column to your DKP system (and make sure to assign the raids to events).

--
it snapshotted everyone in the raid group, is it only supposed to snap the people at the location

No, but it lists their location. If they should not receive points, uncheck the box when you are uploading.

--
Cool thanks alot it all helps, although, is thier anyway to switch the terminology around, cause i would think, On time, Boss kills, staying till the end, and such are Events within a raid, instead of raids within an event, either the numbers are correct, just cause less confusion perhaps. Thanks agian for all you do

--

[Back to Index]