Password:

Forgot your password?
Raid Availability Enhancement

Raid Availability Enhancement
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

Can you make it possible to allow users to decide which toons get listed for raid availability?
I know that when I post my availability, it lists my 4 linked toons. One is level 70, one is 60, one is 23, and one level 6. Obviously at least two won't be raiding any time soon, and that tends to make the list a little cluttered. If there is a way to do this, then I am being a noob and missed it.
Quote by HotFix
Can you make it possible to allow users to decide which toons get listed for raid availability?
I know that when I post my availability, it lists my 4 linked toons. One is level 70, one is 60, one is 23, and one level 6. Obviously at least two won't be raiding any time soon, and that tends to make the list a little cluttered. If there is a way to do this, then I am being a noob and missed it.

And lets face it. I have 2 70's but I tend to play them on certain times of the week or might give one toon more attention one week and thus I don't want to be available on my Warlock for a raid if I am trying to do heroics on my Paladin.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
And lets face it. I have 2 70's but I tend to play them on certain times of the week or might give one toon more attention one week and thus I don't want to be available on my Warlock for a raid if I am trying to do heroics on my Paladin.

That would be even better, getting to decide when a particular toon is listed as available. I know our list has already become extremely cluttered due to all the alts.
Any chance in letting the users select which toons get listed? I am not even asking for seperate listing options per toon (that would be cool), but rather just the option to not list toons that don't raid to keep the list from getting cluttered.
I thought the addition of the Raid Availability was a great idea, and I quickly urged all my guildies to fill in their info so we could schedule things a bit better. Now with all the clutter I tend not to look so much, but I try to keep all the main/alt information up-to-date so I can just click the dropdown and select Mains Only so I can see it as a more person-based list and not just a character-based list. It would be great if this defaulted to Mains Only, or saved my preference.

--
Ieyasu - Organizer, Ex Cineribus

[Back to Index]