Password:

Forgot your password?
combatlog

combatlog
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

hey Chops- My guild has started adding this to our site to enhance auditing of peoples performance during raids - If you were able to offer something like this at somepoint down the road it would definatly be a great enhancement and potentialily a extra service that you could charge as a upgrade. just a thought.

http://www.lossendil.com/wws/?report=uedd2qr5s13zk
Quote by Lifestorm
hey Chops- My guild has started adding this to our site to enhance auditing of peoples performance during raids - If you were able to offer something like this at somepoint down the road it would definatly be a great enhancement and potentialily a extra service that you could charge as a upgrade. just a thought.

http://www.lossendil.com/wws/?report=uedd2qr5s13zk

I'm curious to see the data your entering but my work firewalls block your site.

Just from your description it sounds like your uploading data from a DPS Meter.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
I heard about this a few weeks ago. I've disappointed myself because I've been wanting to do something like that for months, but just never got around to doing it.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Would be a nice feature for those that want it. Personally to me it is micromanagement of something that I do for fun and I wouldn't use it.

As far as Damage stats if your going to look at anything. Go check out a mod called Recount (its on wowace http://www.wowace.com/wiki/Recount ). I played a warlock as my main character for a long time. One of the things I love about Recount is that it doesn't just say who had high dps and heals but it breaks down things much more granular. Healers will be able to open a graph in game that shows a break down of healing by spell type. For your hots it will show the % of time your hots were up on a target. For DPS it breaks down your damage by ability. It is a really good tool for people to look at and see where the majority of their damage or healing is coming from and be able to maximize what they are doing.

Now if you are going to use things like this on a site I think an importer based in Recount would be wicked because of the detail of data and graphs it already has. One other cool thing for raid guilds is that it can track who is breaking CC. Most of the time this should be a Tank. So if you have problems with people that multishot sheep then Recount can give you data you want to see.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
We use wow webstats and I am glad that we do. We have been having problems with DPS as of late and it has been a great tool to see where we were going wrong. The reason that we like it is because it shows exactly who did what and when they did it. Because of this tool, we found that a Dagger spec'd rogue did not use 1 backstab and never used feint. Reasoning, he forgot about feint and was afriad to use backstab in fear of pulling aggro.

You are unable to offer pointers to someone if you do not see obvious things like this that are going wrong.

--

[Back to Index]