Password:

Forgot your password?
Hardware upgrades done?

Hardware upgrades done?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Are the upgrades all done? I hate to keep being pesty but the site is only slightly faster than before, and I have received a couple of database errors when refreshing pages. Is there still work being done?
Really? You're finding the site only slightly faster? I'm finding it much faster myself, though I can't speak for anyone but myself.

If you get another database error, please paste it in here so I can try to troubleshoot.

I've been monitoring the server for load and speed, and so far everything seems to be running mostly smoothly, and any reported errors get ironed out. Unfortunately it's always tough to get everything when everything is copied to another machine.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I have gotten that error 2 or 3 times just never when i have the ability to cut and paste in here.

Just now (30 secs) before this post, all page requests failed.

to me it seems like either bogged down server or strained bandwidth. But this site is still the slowest one I visit. I'm not sure the architecture behind to make a good recommendation. Its improving but I can still tell the "Straing" i guess.
I don't know what to say.

I'm on my slow laptop-cellphone connection right now and it's actually one of the fastest loading pages for me. Is it possible it's a network thing between you and the data center? The bandwidth usage isn't close to peak and the servers are all very much underutilized right now.

I see you posted at 2:32CST, which is right about the time that the network had a hiccup (I don't know what caused that) for about a minute and went offline, but it was back online in like a minute.

I'm not sure, but I'll keep searching for the answer.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]