Forgot your password?
Time Zone in Edit Account not showing anymore

Time Zone in Edit Account not showing anymore
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Chops,

For some reason, myself, nor anyone else has the ability to edit the time zone they are in in the Edit Account screen. I don't even see that item in the Edit Account screen anymore. Did a recent change affect this? Thanks for your continued support and time Chops.

shadowsofmirage.dkpsystem.com

--
Solak 70 Warrior
You should have received an update and there is a post where Chops indicates that he is disabling it until he can get all the bugs worked out.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Correct. For a more complete reason, it comes down to this: The system was hackishly written. Doing it by the GMT+X method was just stupid, particularly because of the Daylight saving problem and the fact that most people don't know their relationship to GMT. Because of this confusion, there were just too many people saying that their raid schedule was off by an hour or two or twelve, when the problem was that my "feature" wasn't clear enough, and that the software was working properly as designed (for the most part). It was just designed poorly.

There was even one guild that canceled their service because they couldn't get the time zone issues sorted out, and if it's THAT serious, then there's a clear problem with the design.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Oh, my apologies. NP at all guys. Yall are doing great! We are still VERY satisfied with our service. Keep up the good work.

--
Solak 70 Warrior

[Back to Index]