Password:

Forgot your password?
Decay - Fixed Rate

Decay - Fixed Rate
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

My guild would like to start a DKP decay system with a fixed rate of decay instead of the current variable method.

For example, we would like the system to wait 30 days from the last attended raid and then delete 25DKP per 30 days there after until the player reaches 0DKP.

--
I'm afraid that's not available, but you COULD do something like that with the mass adjustment option.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Which is what I suggested to my GM, but he'd prefers an automated method.. so perhaps it could be considered as an option in a future update?

--
Quote by enarra
Which is what I suggested to my GM, but he'd prefers an automated method.. so perhaps it could be considered as an option in a future update?

While I try to make an effort to accommodate most DKP implementations, unfortunately, I can't support everything someone would suggest.

I plan on implementing more variations to the decay system, ie, linear decay, but with something as simple as a static deduction to DKP, it makes sense to do it with Mass Adjustments.

At best, I can add a "Fill" option to fill in the same number to all players in the Mass Adjustments section.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
At best, I can add a "Fill" option to fill in the same number to all players in the Mass Adjustments section.

Probably not that useful for what we're thinking off because we don't want to remove DKP from the entire guild, just those who haven't raided in the last 30days or more.

--
Quote by Chops
Quote by enarra

While I try to make an effort to accommodate most DKP implementations, unfortunately, I can't support everything someone would suggest.

I plan on implementing more variations to the decay system, ie, linear decay, but with something as simple as a static deduction to DKP, it makes sense to do it with Mass Adjustments.

What about Custom Formulas for Decay like you did for Custom Columns? Now I know it won't work for everything but it might allow people to do somethings they want that you may not consider as long as you provide the needed variable for the system.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!

[Back to Index]