Password:

Forgot your password?
Looking to sing up

Looking to sing up
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Looking at signing up and make a guild web site here. All the features look great my question is on the "pricing" structure. I know I need the base package. I know I want the forums. I don't know that I need the DKP loot systems as the only thing I am looking for is forums/calendar/guild bank..>?
So is guild bank included in base options or????

Thanks in advance
Quote by rogerw
Looking at signing up and make a guild web site here. All the features look great my question is on the "pricing" structure. I know I need the base package. I know I want the forums. I don't know that I need the DKP loot systems as the only thing I am looking for is forums/calendar/guild bank..>?
So is guild bank included in base options or????

Thanks in advance

I have absolutely no connection to Chops other than being just another operator of a site.

I believe Guild Bank is included as it is one of the main means of uploading and updating your character profiles for everyone in your guild. Also I do know that if you sign up for the full package and don't like Chops typically does a 30 day guarantee.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
The guild bank stuff IS included with the base system. The Loot Systems is just for point and raid tracking. The GuildBank system is actually two-fold: Guild Bank and for Character profiling.

That said, there is a 30-day guarantee. If you don't like it, cancelling is as simple as pressing the "Cancel Service" button on your Admin page.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]