Password:

Forgot your password?
Countdown...

Countdown...
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

I am not at all knowledgable in the CSS file and how to manipulate it, but all i want to do is change the color of my Countdown to next raid to White, as it can not be seen due to my background being black. Any help you can give Chops i would greatly appretiate it. I have read the CSS filw stuff but it is not very understandable to the not so CSS file smart people

--
Quote by Shams
I am not at all knowledgeable in the CSS file and how to manipulate it, but all i want to do is change the color of my Countdown to next raid to White, as it can not be seen due to my background being black. Any help you can give Chops i would greatly appreciate it. I have read the CSS file stuff but it is not very understandable to the not so CSS file smart people

The countdown text color is controlled in the color configuration gui by Default Text Color. Note this is the color of all text on your site. It looks like your default is black. Meaning that if you changed the default color of text on your site to white everything would change like all the stats text descriptions (unique guild members, level 70 characters, Raiding Characters, etc...).

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Quote by Saudorun
Quote by Shams
I am not at all knowledgeable in the CSS file and how to manipulate it, but all i want to do is change the color of my Countdown to next raid to White, as it can not be seen due to my background being black. Any help you can give Chops i would greatly appreciate it. I have read the CSS file stuff but it is not very understandable to the not so CSS file smart people

The countdown text color is controlled in the color configuration gui by Default Text Color. Note this is the color of all text on your site. It looks like your default is black. Meaning that if you changed the default color of text on your site to white everything would change like all the stats text descriptions (unique guild members, level 70 characters, Raiding Characters, etc...).

Isn't there a way in the CSS file to change it separatley

--
Any help with this would be great, can we add this option to the Color Config Screen

--
Yeah, I'll have to add that to the list of things that are controlled.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Yeah, I'll have to add that to the list of things that are controlled.

Thank you your awesome as always

--

[Back to Index]