Guild Bank not uploading -- getting frustrated
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

<<< 1 2
The box is checked
The box is checked, but when you type /gbk it says "type /help blah blah"

That's not right. Does it say "Out of Date" in the Addons box or anything like that? If the mod is loaded, then typing /gbk should work. If not, try disabling other mods and see if that changes things.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
The box is checked, but when you type /gbk it says "type /help blah blah"

That's not right. Does it say "Out of Date" in the Addons box or anything like that? If the mod is loaded, then typing /gbk should work. If not, try disabling other mods and see if that changes things.

Depending on how many mods your running you could also be running out of addon memory. I always increase mine to like 128. I think the default is like 32 or 64.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
It does not say "Out of Date". When I get home from work tonight I will try it again and make sure I can't bring it up in game. I'll check that memory thing too Saudorun, thanks a bunch. Can't wait to get this fixed
Sweet, I fixed it...just cut the WTF file out and renamed it Old WTF and made a new empty WTF file in the WoW directory. Ran uploader and it loaded to the website. Thanks!
Great! Glad you got it workin! That's a last-resort suggestion, because it resets the data in other mods, but yeah, that works.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

<<< 1 2
[Back to Index]