Logged Out
Create an Account
Login:
Password:

Forgot your password?
event signups: can we get MAYBE or IF NO ONE ELSE SHOWS?

event signups: can we get MAYBE or IF NO ONE ELSE SHOWS?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

hi chops. for the raid event sign ups. can we get a Maybe answer selection and also one for members that will fill in if no one else goes?

this would help tremendously in my guild. thank you.
Quote by prat
hi chops. for the raid event sign ups. can we get a Maybe answer selection and also one for members that will fill in if no one else goes?

So the Late Option allows you to enter a reason. We have done this for a long time. People sign up and late and just say Maybe or I'll go if you really end up needing me.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Quote by Saudorun
Quote by prat

So the Late Option allows you to enter a reason. We have done this for a long time. People sign up and late and just say Maybe or I'll go if you really end up needing me.

Is that where users indicate they can't show up?
when u signup with the calendar u can select the character u'll come with and then it has a checkbox saying late. select the checkbox and then u can type a reason: there u can say like: MAybe if u really need me. and when u mouseover that person in the calendar it will give a little popup saying: maybe if u really need me

--
designer of http://aszune.dkpsystem.com

[Back to Index]