Password:

Forgot your password?
Edit own posts

Edit own posts
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Hi, we've been using this (awesome) service for 4 months now and have had no problems with it. However, as of yesterday our guild members can no longer edit their own posts. Perhaps I've overlooked something in the admin settings somewhere; the Guild Leader can edit posts, but Guild members cannot. The "edit" link shows up, they can go to the page, but after they 'submit' their edit, it doesn't update their post; it reverts to the text that was already there.

Is there something I'm missing all of a sudden for a security setting? I reviewed the feature access and ranks settings, but don't see where I can change this.

Thanks in advance for the help! : )

-edited as a self-test to see if it's the service or just our own site. Hmm, edits work here...
Actually, you probably posted this just as I was fixing the problem. It should be all better now!

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Actually, you probably posted this just as I was fixing the problem. It should be all better now!

LOL, I was just scratching my head b/c I created a new 'guild member' acct and it was working fine.

Thanks Chops, and especially for the quick reply!
Of course. Happy to help, mate.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]