Forgot your password?
question about application posts

question about application posts
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

well here's the point:
we made application posts to only be viewable to the veteran and above rank. because we thought that as soon as we approve the account on the site and put him as member rank he could see his own application and thus all the (bad) comments made on that application. now atm we have the problem that if someone knows something bad about someone (so we wont invite him cuz of that) he can't post it because he doesn't even know someone applied because he doesnt have the rank veteran or above.

now the question:

if u make it to the rank member and above (so basically everyone who is part of the guild and whose account got accepted) and also make it a private thread (application settings) is it then private for all the persons having the member status when the application was posted or does it also add other 'member rank' accounts when they get accepted after the application was posted.

i don't know if u'll understand this but i hope so

--
designer of http://aszune.dkpsystem.com
Yes. If you set the rank of "Member" as the minimum to view and post in an application and you make it private it builds the list of who can view the application based on who is at the rank of "Member" at the time the application is create. If your members post their good or bad comments about the applicant and you eventually accept them in the guild. Once they are promoted to "Member" they will never be able to see their own application.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
thanks saudorun i already got your answer 2 minutes before this one in the other post but thanks again

--
designer of http://aszune.dkpsystem.com

[Back to Index]