Password:

Forgot your password?
Raid Event Approval

Raid Event Approval
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

Not sure if there is already a way to do this, but it is just a though. Trying to see if there could be an automated way to approve signups for certain people.

In other words, have a list of people who will automatically be approved if they signup but everyone else will have to be approved.

Let me know. Thanks!
Quote by jembosa
Not sure if there is already a way to do this, but it is just a though. Trying to see if there could be an automated way to approve signups for certain people.

In other words, have a list of people who will automatically be approved if they signup but everyone else will have to be approved.

Let me know. Thanks!

I personally have not used it but.....
There is an A-List setting you can mark on specific Character Profiles. I am not sure how it works if you have "Approval required on event signups" on your calendar (I believe you still have to manually approve everyone). There was discussion on the feature a while back so unless Chops weeded out some issues I believe it works pretty much the way you want it with some minor exceptions.

I believe if you have Auto Approvals setup (or don't check "Approval required on event signups") for all your events that when a regular person signs up and they fit the requirements of your signups that it will approve them. If an A-list person comes in behind them and the slot if full it will still approve them. These are along the lines of the kinks and other functionality I think people have been asking for with A-Lists but have not been fully ironed out.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!

[Back to Index]