Password:

Forgot your password?
How attendance works?

How attendance works?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

I uploaded a snapshot yesterday for the first time of one of our raids. Now when i upload another snapshot will people who weren't in the 2nd raid be counted as being in 50% attendance or be in 100% because they weren't signed up? If so what are options for changing/working around this.

I want to use it so that I can make the people who weren't there and didn't sign up still be at 50%
Quote by Zaekeon
I uploaded a snapshot yesterday for the first time of one of our raids. Now when i upload another snapshot will people who weren't in the 2nd raid be counted as being in 50% attendance or be in 100% because they weren't signed up? If so what are options for changing/working around this.

I want to use it so that I can make the people who weren't there and didn't sign up still be at 50%

I believe if I recall that that is how it works. The will be 50%. It won't matter if they are signed up or not. If you have 4 raids and they only make 1 then they will be 25%.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Hmm, for some reason (IE: I've been to 3 of the 4 raids and signed up for all of them, yet it's still showing me at 100%, i'm confused now by how attendance is calculated.)

Does it have something to do with the way I entered it? I tried recalculating but it didn't help. I uploaded a snapshot, then went back and manually entered attendance for previous days.

EDIT: I think it does. I changed the attendance for the previous days to the same day of the snapshot and now it calculates % correctly.
Quote by Zaekeon
Hmm, for some reason (IE: I've been to 3 of the 4 raids and signed up for all of them, yet it's still showing me at 100%, i'm confused now by how attendance is calculated.)

Does it have something to do with the way I entered it? I tried recalculating but it didn't help. I uploaded a snapshot, then went back and manually entered attendance for previous days.

EDIT: I think it does. I changed the attendance for the previous days to the same day of the snapshot and now it calculates % correctly.

Also keep in mind that in the DKP System a Raid = a Boss Kill. So lets say your doing Kharazan and down 4 bosses in the first night. Half your people make 2 bosses and you get another 5 people for the last 2. There are 5 raiders that make the whole thing. If that is the case then you should still see 10 people at like 50% raid attendance and 5 people at 100%.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
There are also 3 different percent calculations:

Raid %: This is the number of recorded "raids" (which typically amounts to boss kills)
Event %: Assuming you properly assign each raid to a calendar event, this will show percentage of attendance of calendar event raids (if someone is in attendance for at least one raid associated with that calendar event)
Day %: Similar to the Event %, but is based on the Date rather than the Event.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Thanks

Quote by Zaekeon
Thanks

Is there a way in the current standings page or in the raid analysis tool to show 30day day% for attendance. I just need to know who was online on any given raid day over the last month. TIA

[Back to Index]