Password:

Forgot your password?
Calender Scroll over "what am I approved for"

Calender Scroll over "what am I approved for"
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

A feature that numerous of my guildies have requested is the ability to add whether character X has been approved/waitlisted/etc. to the pop up scroll over when you mouse over an event in the Calendar.

On a 100% different note.. my guild uses a bidding dkp system where the winner wins an item for 2nd place's Bid +1 point. (eg person A bid 80, person B bids 60, person A wins for 61). Just curious if anyone could lend a hand in editing GRSS so that when I stop bidding it announces the winner with his respective winning price (2nd place +1).

Thanks!

--
Da Masta.... word...
Quote by edarnold
A feature that numerous of my guildies have requested is the ability to add whether character X has been approved/waitlisted/etc. to the pop up scroll over when you mouse over an event in the Calendar.

On a 100% different note.. my guild uses a bidding dkp system where the winner wins an item for 2nd place's Bid +1 point. (eg person A bid 80, person B bids 60, person A wins for 61). Just curious if anyone could lend a hand in editing GRSS so that when I stop bidding it announces the winner with his respective winning price (2nd place +1).

Thanks!

Wow while that sounds like a novel idea because you don't want to open the link to see you status are you talking about having the popup show only one of YOUR characters status or the entire list. That could make for a large box. I could see having it detect based on the account your logged in with.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
I could see having it detect based on the account your logged in with.

Yah, this is what I'm talking about.. Based on your account log in, detect your Main Character and simply add "You're Approved" "You're Waitlisted" or whatever in the scroll over for your specific character. Heh, showing everyones approval status would be a HUGE scroll over... definately don't want that.

--
Da Masta.... word...

Yah, this is what I'm talking about.. Based on your account log in, detect your Main Character and simply add "You're Approved" "You're Waitlisted" or whatever in the scroll over for your specific character. Heh, showing everyones approval status would be a HUGE scroll over... definately don't want that.

I approve of this idea.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]