Password:

Forgot your password?
HELPPPPPP

HELPPPPPP
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

CHOPS, Just found out that my website account does not update, i should have some members registered to the web but it aint showing help!!!!

--
If you go to Admin > Website Accounts, you'll see the accounts that are registered. It looks like you have around 10 or so (just at a glance).

Remember, though, that that's seperate from the Characters (Admin > Characters), which is what shows up when you click "Roster."

Did I answer the right question? I have to admit I'm not terribly sure what exactly was you issue.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
If you go to Admin > Website Accounts, you'll see the accounts that are registered. It looks like you have around 10 or so (just at a glance).

Remember, though, that that's seperate from the Characters (Admin > Characters), which is what shows up when you click "Roster."

Did I answer the right question? I have to admit I'm not terribly sure what exactly was you issue.

Well ur not fully correct but, my issue was my friend registered as a user namely illillillill, but it doesnt show him or her in the website accounts area, there fore i am unable to give him or her the priveleges to the guild web

--
Well ur not fully correct but, my issue was my friend registered as a user namely illillillill, but it doesnt show him or her in the website accounts area, there fore i am unable to give him or her the priveleges to the guild web

Hmm...Yeah, it's not listed there.

The only thing I can suggest is have him try again (maybe be just missed a step or something).

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops

Hmm...Yeah, it's not listed there.

The only thing I can suggest is have him try again (maybe be just missed a step or something).

the wierd part is that he say he logged into the guild web

--

[Back to Index]