Forgot your password?
Calander Signups

Calander Signups
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Heya Chops!

Is it possible for the signups on the website have their slots allocated by the catagories of tank/healer/dps? With running Karazhan and only having 10 spots to work with, our Shadow priests get left out because they are not healing priests and they would like to sign up under a DPS spot.

Thanks Chops

--
Class Grouping-Based Signups is something that's planned for implementation.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Class Grouping-Based Signups is something that's planned for implementation.

Any update on this?

--

Any update on this?

Not yet, I'm afraid. The Armory stuff has taken extreme precedence, but should be completed soon, and then I can begin working on some of the other smaller things that have been piling up.

--
Quote by Chops

Any update on this?

Not yet, I'm afraid. The Armory stuff has taken extreme precedence, but should be completed soon, and then I can begin working on some of the other smaller things that have been piling up.

Cool, thanks for the prompt reply. Great job on working your ass off. Now that you do this full time, does it take up more time than your last job?

--
Quote by Chops

Any update on this?

Just my nickel. I think this is one of those long overdue things that should get a little nudge. I see this as an addition to the class page. You have Classes today. Just add Rolls. Let them be self defined so we can add as many or few as we want. On the Character Profile add a field for Roll so that the person that is a Druid, Paladin, Shaman, or Priest can set their Roll according to spec. On the Event Scheduling page give us a check box to let us choose to determine sign ups by Roll or by Class. To assist in making approval decisions based on needs of the group when someone signs up and option is set to Roll display their class icon nest to their name. This way we don't stupidly approve 3 locks and 2 hunters when we really need a couple of mages or a shadow priest in there too.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Just my nickel. I think this is one of those long overdue things that should get a little nudge. I see this as an addition to the class page. You have Classes today. Just add Rolls. Let them be self defined so we can add as many or few as we want. On the Character Profile add a field for Roll so that the person that is a Druid, Paladin, Shaman, or Priest can set their Roll according to spec. On the Event Scheduling page give us a check box to let us choose to determine sign ups by Roll or by Class. To assist in making approval decisions based on needs of the group when someone signs up and option is set to Roll display their class icon nest to their name. This way we don't stupidly approve 3 locks and 2 hunters when we really need a couple of mages or a shadow priest in there too.

Yeah, I've got a few ideas goin there on making it as effective as possible. Your Role idea is a clever one, and a sort of mutation of what I had going on in my head (aside from the fact that initially I read "Roll" as in a "Roll with butter" and was confused with how you meant it metaphorically, until I realized it was just a misspelling, but I digress).

--
Quote by Chops
Yeah, I've got a few ideas goin there on making it as effective as possible. Your Role idea is a clever one, and a sort of mutation of what I had going on in my head (aside from the fact that initially I read "Roll" as in a "Roll with butter" and was confused with how you meant it metaphorically, until I realized it was just a misspelling, but I digress).

Sadly I type fast when I am at work and don't always re-read my own fubars. Roll = yummy with butter or gravy. Role = what is my freakin purpose here people. DOH!

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!

[Back to Index]