Password:

Forgot your password?
Converting to EPGP

Converting to EPGP
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I'm wondering how i convert my current guilds DKP into EPGP System. or would i have to start the system fresh? I'm also not completely sure What fields i would need, I can guess it would be a lot of custom fields. Perhaps if anyone could help me out with this.. I would be very greatful!
It's actually quite easy.

From the admin menu click "Edit" next to the appropriate DKP system.

On that page, there is a checkbox for "Use division instead of addition", and your site is now EPGP ready.

One thing to note is that the GRSS doesn't yet do the calculations based on EPGP, so beware that you'll want to use the site for DKP lookups until that patch comes out.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
It's actually quite easy.

From the admin menu click "Edit" next to the appropriate DKP system.

On that page, there is a checkbox for "Use division instead of addition", and your site is now EPGP ready.

One thing to note is that the GRSS doesn't yet do the calculations based on EPGP, so beware that you'll want to use the site for DKP lookups until that patch comes out.

Alright, Thank you. But i do that, create a new system, transfer all the raids, it doesnt seem like dkp spent is divided by dkp earned. on the current standings page it still shows the old dkp totals, and not the new divisioned totals. And I would need customs fields like effortpoints, gear points, and priority, correct?
Alright, Thank you. But i do that, create a new system, transfer all the raids, it doesnt seem like dkp spent is divided by dkp earned. on the current standings page it still shows the old dkp totals, and not the new divisioned totals. And I would need customs fields like effortpoints, gear points, and priority, correct?

You don't need to create a new system, you just need to edit the existing one and make it use Division.

As for the custom fields, "effort Points" are no different than "Earned Points" and "Gear POints" are no different than "spent points" so there's nothing custom you need to do.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]