Password:

Forgot your password?
Character to Account Management

Character to Account Management
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

We have had a lot of people leaving the guild lately an not all of them posting the usual "cya" threads. This has lead to an issue with site management. I was wondering if it would be possible for you to build it into the system of the Guild Roster uploader to make a notification when all characters have been deleted from an account. It is common practice for us to use the roster up load to clean up the guild roster on the site. It would simply be nice if this had some link to the character. If I delete someones Main from the Roster it is usually because they are no longer in the guild in in that sense should no longer have rights to use the site.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Quote by Saudorun
We have had a lot of people leaving the guild lately an not all of them posting the usual "cya" threads. This has lead to an issue with site management. I was wondering if it would be possible for you to build it into the system of the Guild Roster uploader to make a notification when all characters have been deleted from an account. It is common practice for us to use the roster up load to clean up the guild roster on the site. It would simply be nice if this had some link to the character. If I delete someones Main from the Roster it is usually because they are no longer in the guild in in that sense should no longer have rights to use the site.

I had another thought on this. It would be really nice if you could redesign the Account and Character management into 1 view. Use a Tree collapse for the account such that when expanded it would show the associated characters under it.
Example
[-]Saudorun
|_____Saudorun
|_____Maaltok
[+]Gothapotamus
[-]Ghostwulf
|_____Krymorin
|_____Ghostwulf

Horrible trying to do it in text buy I hope that shows what I'm talking about. I guess to me it is much easier to see the association from Character to Account that way from an administrative perspective. You could then list fields for each similar to what you display now and have an edit button for the account and each character like today.

--
ahh.. I'd second this one

could even be as little as account name (toons.... ) maybe

--
Louis T.

The Spreading Taint - WoW Group Admin
Rough Trade - Assistant Admin
I've been wanting a way to consolidate some of the major sections of the site, and a tree approach might be the best so far.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
I've been wanting a way to consolidate some of the major sections of the site, and a tree approach might be the best so far.

I guess it just makes sense to me cuz most people manage accounts and characters at the same time. Having to load 2 windows to see them is cumbersome.

--

[Back to Index]