Password:

Forgot your password?
GuildBank not producing output?

GuildBank not producing output?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I've successfully used GuildBank in the past, but I can't seem to get it to work now. I deleted the previous version, loaded the latest one, started WoW, opened my character/bank/skills/reputation/etc., then logged out. (I tried both /quit and /logout; no difference.) No output file was produced. (I'm looking in <wow folder>\WTF\Account\<name>\SavedVariables.)

I'm running WinXP SP2 and am not using the auto-uploader.

edit: And obviously I made sure the addon was loaded in the character selection screen.
Quote by Gozerian
I've successfully used GuildBank in the past, but I can't seem to get it to work now. I deleted the previous version, loaded the latest one, started WoW, opened my character/bank/skills/reputation/etc., then logged out. (I tried both /quit and /logout; no difference.) No output file was produced. (I'm looking in <wow folder>\WTF\Account\<name>\SavedVariables.)

I'm running WinXP SP2 and am not using the auto-uploader.

edit: And obviously I made sure the addon was loaded in the character selection screen.

The new version even without the auto uploader saves files in each character specific folder. You need to just drill a little deeper I believe.

<wowfolder>\WTF\Account\<name>\Thunderlord\<character>\SavedVariables

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Ah, indeed that's it! Thanks much!

It looks like the text on character viewer web page just needs to be updated with the new location.

[Back to Index]