Password:

Forgot your password?
Fire resist

Fire resist
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

does anyone know a good guide, so I can put on the site and any other raid ready gear I will need. we are going to start to get into that soon and I want to get the guild ready. I am all new to this I know about the teir gear, but I know I will need fire resist if I am going for MC

any help would be great thanks
Quote by Healster
does anyone know a good guide, so I can put on the site and any other raid ready gear I will need. we are going to start to get into that soon and I want to get the guild ready. I am all new to this I know about the teir gear, but I know I will need fire resist if I am going for MC

any help would be great thanks

I hate to ask this but why would you be going to MC with BC out? Gear levels of blues and greens from lvl 65 to 70 are > than most Tier 2 and some Tier3.

If your going for content and to say your guild has kicked the proverbial you know what out of MC then great. For FR you wanting Main and off Tanks that are at 300. You want your Melee DPS to be 150-200+ unbuffed. Ranged DPS and healers can typically do well around 150. Also remember to look at your boss guides and some pretty good ones are online. The entire instance is NOT FR based. About half the bosses and the lava packs for trash require FR to do well but not every fight will need it.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
For MC, you really only NEED FR for Ragnaros and the Lava Packs. Otherwise, the FR necessities are pretty much just for the Tanks and only for specific bosses (Geddon in particular).

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I will follow up, though, that resist gear for the lvl 70 instances seems to be fairly easy. There are lots of vendor-bought resistance craftables from the various reps.

Pretty much everyone I know already vendored all their Resistance gear for the grind to 70, with the knowledge that the resistance stuff will be better at 70.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
I will follow up, though, that resist gear for the lvl 70 instances seems to be fairly easy. There are lots of vendor-bought resistance craftables from the various reps.

Pretty much everyone I know already vendored all their Resistance gear for the grind to 70, with the knowledge that the resistance stuff will be better at 70.

Yes and both factions in Shatrath City contain pretty nice crafted FR and AR gear.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!

[Back to Index]