Password:

Forgot your password?
Advanced Text Formating

Advanced Text Formating
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

Chops there are a couple of things that I'd still like to see.

Text Justification Center|Left|Right
Indentation. the ability to indent a line...IE a new paragraph.

I love the tables but I'd like a more user friendly and enhanced editing system. Currently when you click the table symbol in the quick edit bar it just asks how many rows or columns. I'd like to see it actually make the table in a GUI and allow you to enter the data in each cell then hit ok and have it render the entire table. This would be really helpful if your trying to format a table that looks like
Title
Problemsolution
Problemsolution
Problemsolution

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Quote by Saudorun
Chops there are a couple of things that I'd still like to see.

Text Justification Center|Left|Right
Indentation. the ability to indent a line...IE a new paragraph.

I love the tables but I'd like a more user friendly and enhanced editing system. Currently when you click the table symbol in the quick edit bar it just asks how many rows or columns. I'd like to see it actually make the table in a GUI and allow you to enter the data in each cell then hit ok and have it render the entire table. This would be really helpful if your trying to format a table that looks like
Title
Problemsolution
Problemsolution
Problemsolution

You know I've been thinking about this for some time. Wouldnt it be possible to constuct an xsl transform to only match against certain tags and attributes... you could feed the post in and filter out any html tags you do not want to allow.

It would save you from having to reinvent a markup.

--

[Back to Index]