Logged Out
Create an Account
Login:
Password:

Forgot your password?
editprofile.php error (missing confirmation)

editprofile.php error (missing confirmation)
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

After clicking "Create an Account", inputing your info, and hitting submit, the body goes blank. No "check your email" notification.

--
Nice lookin site you got there.

The reason you're not seeing that notification is because your site is missing

<!--System:Title-->

and

<!--System:PageDesc-->

Both of those are used in the functionality of the site, and more importantly in the forums and DKP, so it's a good idea to have them.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Don't like my Shoutbox, eh? I see how it is

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Thanks! the sites only been up a few days so I still have lots to do but I appreciate that.

What shoutbox? The one I have there is just a cheesy flash one. I saw some sort of shoutbox functionality but I didnt see a actual menu anywhere.

Thats such a silly avatar it makes me smile everytime Thanks for the help

--
ah ok I got the shoutbox going.

So what would happen if I didn't have <!--System:Title--> and <!--System:PageDesc-->?

Basically When I started the Design of my site, I went through the "Featured Guild Sites" and looked at the layouts and possibilities. I picked the "Vast Enigma" site as the model for my design (I noticed after creating an account their body goes blank also) I assume removing those two tags is what removes the topbar content, which is the look I desire.

Am I going about it the wrong way? What will happen to my DKP functionality without those tags? any thoughts?

:EDIT: Ok im getting the hang of this now.

--

[Back to Index]