Forgot your password?
Errors on Page

Errors on Page
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Hey Chops,
My website shows errors on page in the browser window . Also the calender shows loading text occasionally , but no graphics.
ERROR: stack overflow on line 89!
This message appears in the forums section recently, could you possibly take a look to see what I have done wrong.

Thanks! legion.dkpsystem.com
Javascript error, right?

I see on your page at the bottom is a call to "_popupControl()". Any idea what this is? Do you have any custom javascript on your Advanced Layout that I'm just not seeing off the top of my head?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Javascript error, right?

I see on your page at the bottom is a call to "_popupControl()". Any idea what this is? Do you have any custom javascript on your Advanced Layout that I'm just not seeing off the top of my head?

No Idea what that is , I reloaded the site and changed some things after the Hardware update , but don'[t know enough about coding to put any complex items in there . Could my computers anti spam/spyware be doing it when I edit the layout file on my comp?
I think I found your problem:

Check out your layout file and look at this on the 3rd line of your layout.html:

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Thanks again Chops!!
The Final Solution : With all the errors that seem to be happening On the website ,it was all one problem ! Internet security suite, from computer associates . I have removed this and installed nortons and all is well!

[Back to Index]