Password:

Forgot your password?
Razorgore is quite possibly....

Razorgore is quite possibly....
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Guild Policies]
Secondary: None

The worst fight ever, because no one shows up.
I hear every guild has this problem, any suggestions?
I've heard multiple suggestions, just wondering if any of you can chip in your two cents?

Thanks a ton in advance,
Kovacs

--
My guild also had this problem. It just took time. I suggest recruiting as hard as you can.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
My guild also had this problem. It just took time. I suggest recruiting as hard as you can.

yeah all our big kills were short-handed. i remember our first ony kill. like 23 ppl.

yeah all our big kills were short-handed. i remember our first ony kill. like 23 ppl.

Our first ony was with 31. And like 9 of em were rogues. Good times.

--

Our first ony was with 31. And like 9 of em were rogues. Good times.

lol every time i tell it the number gets smaller. but i thought it was in the 20's cuz someone was afk or offline.

lol every time i tell it the number gets smaller. but i thought it was in the 20's cuz someone was afk or offline.

Maybe it was 29.

Nope, definitely 31.

--

Maybe it was 29.

Nope, definitely 31.

i just checked the website and it has 29 ppl in the raid, and someone was offline for the attempt that she fell on. 11/7/05 correct?

lol 5!! dkp! that was a shit ton and ssi and lacky were still playing
i just checked the website and it has 29 ppl in the raid, and someone was offline for the attempt that she fell on. 11/7/05 correct?

I'm pretty sure some of those people had left the guild and I deleted their accounts. Like Alacor at least. I don't remember if Blinkz was still in the guild at the time.

--
The worst fight ever, because no one shows up.
I hear every guild has this problem, any suggestions?
I've heard multiple suggestions, just wondering if any of you can chip in your two cents?

Thanks a ton in advance,
Kovacs

Have you scored a first kill on him yet? If not, make a DKP bonus on first kill as tasty as you can afford to. That way people dont want to miss the first kill.

Problem with BWL is that people are used to having loot handed to them without any work involved or hefty repair bills from learning new content. If they are like this, then Veal will kill your guild.

--
Thanks for the suggestions, cleaning up the roster this week for recruits, we had a load of inactives and a few CO's were out of town.

Tasty DKP bonus it is!

--
Thanks for the suggestions, cleaning up the roster this week for recruits, we had a load of inactives and a few CO's were out of town.

Tasty DKP bonus it is!

We had the same problem as we rolled through MC. A lot of our raiders quit coming for the early bosses because they already had what they wanted. So we opened up recruitment in those classes and started taking on more members. When they all started with "Why the hell would you take in more [insert class here]" we simply told them, because you're not showing up for raids! So if you won't, someone else will! And now you'll have to compete with them for raid slots and loots. It boosted raid attendance across the board!
We also do DKP bonus for "first boss kill" but in our case the problem was bosses we were killing over and over to gear out our players. I'd recommend the "threat" of opening recruitment and you'll see people get nervous and start showing up!

Natz
Razorgore is a pain in the butt as in vael. We have downed Nefarion and those two have still given us some issues from time to time, so dont get discouraged.
As for you comment on being short handed, you will start to notice who is a loot whore and doesnt want to spend the cash to learn and who is there to help the guild. Offer a juicy incentive for first kills. We also tie it into on time bonus. The first kill bonus is only available if you were zoned in on time. It has been a very effective method of motivating.
We have also done the recruitment thing, which works really well at first. I just caution you to avoid over saturation in a class because then your commited to spreading loot a little thin.
Good luck in BWL, its a blast.
Yea i remember this one time i had a sign up for the run and no one showed up except my BANK character... i died a few times but nevertheless he made through... he was just a lvl 1 without a hearthstone, so i think he just bribed all the mobs to play dead... no wonder we dont have any more gold in the bank...

This is of course a Joke LOL

--

[Back to Index]