Forgot your password?
Email Post notification.

Email Post notification.
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Chops,

When someone makes a private post to me, I seem to get three notifications from the sytem in my inbox.

Any idea if your mailer is working on overtime?

Thanks,

Toddler

--
3 mails for every post?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
3 mails for every post?

Seemed that way... but now I am just getting 1.

--
I am not getting email notifications when i got private posts and i have the box checked. Is there a way to have a link on the account profile so we can send emails to one another in lieu of Private posts? make is so it hides or shows email addresses? hmm or i can put a link in my sig haha i just noticed the date lol but i am not getting notifications of anything lol
Quote by Veilbrock
I am not getting email notifications when i got private posts and i have the box checked. Is there a way to have a link on the account profile so we can send emails to one another in lieu of Private posts? make is so it hides or shows email addresses? hmm or i can put a link in my sig haha i just noticed the date lol but i am not getting notifications of anything lol

In the years we have used DKPsystem, in my experience the emails for private posts have not been consistant: sometimes I get one a day later, sometimes I never get one, and there have been a few times I received multiple emails for the same post. I don't rely on them.

Admittedly, they're not as reliable as they should be. There are a handful of updates coming with the posting process that will address this issue along with a couple others.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]