Password:

Forgot your password?
Ventrilo not refreshing.

Ventrilo not refreshing.
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Why isn't my ventrilo refreshing? I have it setup and it showed up on the site. Then 8 hours later it still looks the same even if I'm not on ventrilo. How can I get this to work correctly? I check the box to use the ventrilo script or program that you guys provide.

Risso
Check your settings on your Admin menu in Admin > Menus > Ventrilo/TS Server Status. Right now, you only have a port entered, and no hostname or IP. Not sure if someone changed it or anything, but that would account for your server status not refreshing.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Check your settings on your Admin menu in Admin > Menus > Ventrilo/TS Server Status. Right now, you only have a port entered, and no hostname or IP. Not sure if someone changed it or anything, but that would account for your server status not refreshing.

Done! It still isn't working maybe when you check my hostname you can give me more info.

Risso

Done! It still isn't working maybe when you check my hostname you can give me more info.

Risso

I just refreshed. I'll keep an eye on it.

[Back to Index]