Password:

Forgot your password?
Emergency!!!!!

Emergency!!!!!
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

What just hapened, i clicked on the Camel icon did the process and when i did the /console reloadui the <grss show> screen popped up and it had about 45 character on there that were not at all associated with my guild, it was like these ppl have been raiding for a while... i am going to bring it up again and do another post with a screen shot atached

--
What just hapened, i clicked on the Camel icon did the process and when i did the /console reloadui the <grss show> screen popped up and it had about 45 character on there that were not at all associated with my guild, it was like these ppl have been raiding for a while... i am going to bring it up again and do another post with a screen shot atached

Here is the screen shot:

--
MAke sure that when you run the GetGRSSDKP.exe program that you put your proper URL in there.

Because "test" is selected in the upper left corner, that tells me that the data you downloaded was not yours, as you don't have a DKP System on your account named "test".

Make SURE you enter universalorder.dkpsystem.com into the URL box.

If you just downloaded the new version, then it probably defaulted your URL back to "demo.dkpsystem.com"

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]