Password:

Forgot your password?
Notify when a player deletes their account, or characters

Notify when a player deletes their account, or characters
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

Ok, so I'm the one running our DKP, but there are others that have access to accounts, and can delete them or whatnot, and players can delete their own accounts as well.

Is there any way to send a quick notification when an account/character is deleted with their current DKP at the time, so that an adjustment can be made to get the sum back to zero.

It's frustrating when all of a sudden, my sum doesn't zero out and I have no clue why, so I have to go in and figure out if someone's account was deleted or what exactly happened.
Only people with access to "Characters" on the Admin menu have the ability to delete characters.

Generally speaking, I never find it to be a good thing to delete characters or accounts. If someone leaves the guild, mark them "Quit/Retired" rather than deleting the character. This will hide them from the roster and external dkp system.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Only people with access to "Characters" on the Admin menu have the ability to delete characters.

Generally speaking, I never find it to be a good thing to delete characters or accounts. If someone leaves the guild, mark them "Quit/Retired" rather than deleting the character. This will hide them from the roster and external dkp system.

Players can't delete their own accounts? Well then, I know who the culprit is then. lol

[Back to Index]