Forgot your password?
Raid Progression!

Raid Progression!
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

1 2 >>>
Head to Admin > Menus > Raid Progression and you can now set your guild's raid progression settings to show the world how far you are into the end-game.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Sweeeeeet.

I like.
Head to Admin > Menus > Raid Progression and you can now set your guild's raid progression settings to show the world how far you are into the end-game.

Thank you lord, may I have another?

Would be nice to have the optional ability to xref the boss indicated to actual raid history to show how many times the boss was killed.

Dig the new Raid Progression menu. Replaced my old one with yours. I might have to redowloand my PNG's now though since you're using the name next to it I don't need to name on the icon anymore.

So when is the recruting status menu coming lol. Since I know you wanted to steal my layout

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
So when is the recruting status menu coming lol. Since I know you wanted to steal my layout

Have patience!

--

Have patience!

Haha it was more of a joke than anything since you implemented Raid Progression so quickly.

--
Nice work. Raid Progression was a great addition to the site.

--
Kith
Dusk Raiders
Guild Master
Gahz'ranka is missing from the dropdown

You think I should get an icon just for Gahz'ranka?

--

I think he means the boss list. But remember if you don't initialize a boss it won't be on the drop down. It works in my site.

--
I've had some comlaints about the layout of the Raid Progression Menu. Can you make it follow the Page layout. All the text shows up as white and clashes with out site layout. Also anyway to add an option to center it? Or better yet line it up in 2 columns?

--
I've had some comlaints about the layout of the Raid Progression Menu. Can you make it follow the Page layout. All the text shows up as white and clashes with out site layout. Also anyway to add an option to center it? Or better yet line it up in 2 columns?

Stealth fix! As always you rock!

--
I can't say how much I appreciate all you do and it just keeps getting better!

One request here if possible. We've always tracked how MANY times we've killed a certain boss. Is it possible to add this on each line?? I'm sure that not all will want to use the function but we'd surely appreciate it!!

Thanks

--

I think he means the boss list. But remember if you don't initialize a boss it won't be on the drop down. It works in my site.

uh how do u 'initialze' it?

btw i m talking about this dropdown

Oh, for that, head to DKP > Destinations

--

Oh, for that, head to DKP > Destinations

Yeah, he didn't initialize for me when I initialized ZG zone, so I had to add him in manually, FYI.
We've always tracked how MANY times we've killed a certain boss

This may have been overlooked in my last post but would it be possible to put a manual box that would simply display on the mouseover? Next to the boss name?

But, if you wanted to get fancy about it ya could update it automatically from the raids uploaded later if you had a starting number...

All in all, I appreciate what you've done so far but the guildies like to brag about how many times we've killed the bosses.

--
We've always tracked how MANY times we've killed a certain boss

This may have been overlooked in my last post but would it be possible to put a manual box that would simply display on the mouseover? Next to the boss name?

But, if you wanted to get fancy about it ya could update it automatically from the raids uploaded later if you had a starting number...

All in all, I appreciate what you've done so far but the guildies like to brag about how many times we've killed the bosses.

There is only 1 issue I see with this. Everyone that uses the "Still learning encounter" check box would need to make sure anytimes they attempted a boss and manually took the snapshot would need to ensure they had them checked. If not they might show up as a kill and skew the count or invalidate the Killed status.

--
If not they might show up as a kill and skew the count or invalidate the Killed status.

Think this could also be handled by the checkbox [killed] If there is no check/there are no kills totaled and your starting number [1] isn't populated

--

There is only 1 issue I see with this. Everyone that uses the "Still learning encounter" check box would need to make sure anytimes they attempted a boss and manually took the snapshot would need to ensure they had them checked. If not they might show up as a kill and skew the count or invalidate the Killed status.

I've been giving some thought to the best way to automatically implement this, and the concern you raise here is the biggest one I have as well.

I'm considering adding another checkbox for "Boss Killed" or something to that effect, in that off-chance that a particular raid snapshot might be awarded that isn't a "Learning Encounter" but isn't a kill either:

For example, say you regularly kill Broodlord Lashlayer, but due to lag problems, you are unable to successfully pass the suppression room, or are just unable to get heals off sufficiently fast after his mortal strikes. That wouldn't necessarily be a "Learning Encounter" but it also won't be a kill, yet for your guilds participation and dedication, you wish to award points.

While generally "Learning" would mean the opposite of "Kill," there're still those potential exceptions and they need to be considered.

--

1 2 >>>
[Back to Index]