Password:

Forgot your password?
Multiple Event status colors

Multiple Event status colors
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: [Suggestions]

If I have two events scheduled on the same day, how do I ensure that one color is displayed instead of the other?

I have a guild meeting scheduled on 5/13 which shows up as red on the calendar. However, this is also our raiding day which would normally show as purple. I want the red to show, and not the purple.

Suggestion: Give us the option to display multiple events on the same day with multiple colors (i.e. half red, half purple in my situation) or with a completely different color.

--
Ieyasu - Organizer, Ex Cineribus
This is something that's kind of always been a problem with having multiple colors on the same day. The problem is *somewhat* alleviated by having the "Big Calendar", which shows each individual event.

I've given thought to having something that changes the color every X seconds to represent each color, but that gets dangerously close to the nuisance that is the infamous <blink> tag - something I'm not rushing to handle.

The best option right now is actually doable and something that's somewhat recent - CSS gradients.

I can give this more thought.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops

The best option right now is actually doable and something that's somewhat recent - CSS gradients.

So I can stick this...somewhere?

background: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, color-stop(0%,#bf5fff), color-stop(49%,#bf5fff), color-stop(51%,#df1f1f), color-stop(100%,#df1f1f));

--
Ieyasu - Organizer, Ex Cineribus
Quote by Nitesbane
Quote by Chops

So I can stick this...somewhere?

background: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, color-stop(0%,#bf5fff), color-stop(49%,#bf5fff), color-stop(51%,#df1f1f), color-stop(100%,#df1f1f));

It wouldn't really help, because there's no information to the calendar that there are multiple events that day until it's hovered over.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]