Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Open
Type Bug
Section of the Site Event Schedule/Signups
Urgency (1 votes)
Rating (1 votes)
Description:
Copying an event doesn't copy the desired group makeup - classes/roles - leaving me to fill out all these fields manually for every event.
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
Fixed

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Still not working for me. When I click Copy on any of my events, everything is retained except the Makeup section.

--
Ieyasu - Organizer, Ex Cineribus
Quote by Nitesbane
Still not working for me. When I click Copy on any of my events, everything is retained except the Makeup section.

Interesting. I can't seem to reproduce. Let me check further and see if for whatever reason some of the code didn't get pushed to all the servers.

--
Just worked for me, too. Thanks for checking!

--
This is broken again on my site, and it's starting to really frustrate me.

I'm trying with three "current" events from 4/15, 4/16, and 4/18. None of them copy the group makeup.

--
I have no explanation for this so far.

The code on the machines is identical and whenever I try it, I don't have a problem with it.

When you get it again, shoot me an email or a text so I can jump right on it: gumm@sigma-star.com or 414.940.4866

--
I've been playing with this since I saw your reply and can't replicate it again anymore.

I'll hold on to your info and contact you if it comes up again.

--
Quote by Nitesbane
I've been playing with this since I saw your reply and can't replicate it again anymore.

I'll hold on to your info and contact you if it comes up again.

I assume you are talking about going to Event Schedule and clicking Copy on an event either current or past. If this is what you mean I can never make this work. I have my Operations for SWTOR set with a default makeup and it never use that. I always have to flip the event type to get it to fix the Makeup section.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Quote by Saudorun
I assume you are talking about going to Event Schedule and clicking Copy on an event either current or past. If this is what you mean I can never make this work. I have my Operations for SWTOR set with a default makeup and it never use that. I always have to flip the event type to get it to fix the Makeup section.

Yep, that's what I'm talking about.

--
Quote by Nitesbane
Quote by Saudorun

Yep, that's what I'm talking about.

Interesting. I'll spend more time with it, but so far, I've not been able to reproduce it. I can't explain why it's not working for you yet.

--

[Back to Index]