Password:

Forgot your password?
SWTOR Server Status

SWTOR Server Status
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Bioware began releasing guild server assignments today.
What needs to be done in order for server status to start display a name?

I have not found anything yet for a mass SWTOR server status page or even a complete list yet.
I was hoping that in the interim the status could at least show the server name.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
http://www.swtor.com/server-status

Here's the server status page. I would love to be able to have the status on the site as well.
Thanks folks. I'll get that on-site server status built.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Built.

The easiest way to get this set up will be to first head to Admin > Games > Main Server/Realm and choose your server from the list. Make sure you have the box checked for "all characters and rosters."

It'll automatically assign your characters and rosters to the Server as imported from the Server Status menu and also update the Server Status menu on your site to use the new SWTOR site.

If you don't already have a server-status menu, then after doing the above, head to Admin > Menus > Menu Administration, and click "Add New Menu" at the top. There you can choose "Server Status" from the drop down.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Since SWTOR is kind enough to put the current Population of the sever in the status page is their anyway you can add that to to the server status? I know some may think it might make the window larger but maybe you could color code the up arrow to correspond with the population status. IE a Full server would show a Red Arrow.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!

[Back to Index]