Password:

Forgot your password?
GRSS and Cata Raid Bosses

GRSS and Cata Raid Bosses
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

I am consistently not seeing some raid bosses pop GRSS when we down them. Specifically. Omnitron Defense System, Maloriak, Valiona and Theralion, and Chimaeron. Is an update needed or do I have an incorrect setting/config?

Thanks!

--
Chillblane
Frost/Blood DK
JC 525 / BS 525
Interesting, all those bosses worked fine for me last time I raided (a few weeks ago, to be honest).

I'll look into it, thanks.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
It has been broken since the 4.1 patch. Tried all options I could find over the last couple of days, but none have worked.

Quote by Janthu
It has been broken since the 4.1 patch. Tried all options I could find over the last couple of days, but none have worked.

Thanks

--
The only fight I got a raid snapshot show up was the Conclave of Wind, but all other targets require manual snapshots to be taken even with the latest updates.
Thank you for your patience. It appears that when I updated the mod for 4.2, I was unaware of the new changes to the combat log.

It's fixed and 2.025 is deployed.

Please let me know. The other bosses should work normally, and I'm glad I got conclave working.

The ones I'm particularly curious about are Al'Akir and Omnitron. If you'd be willing to let me know if those are finally working with the new version, I would much appreciate it.

Thanks

--

[Back to Index]