Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Closed
Type Bug
Section of the Site Templates
Urgency (0 votes)
Rating (0 votes)
Description:
I changed the layout of the site to the Cimmeriablue template, added some new CSS to support mumble, and added a mumble menu. Site looks great in my FireFox browser, but guildies are reporting (and I confirmed) that it is looking like crap in I.E. Is this an xHTML issue? A problem with the template? A problem with the css? Please help. We have started recruiting again and really don't want the site to look like crap.

Thanks,

Venatora
http://forgedalliance.dkpsystem.com/news.php
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
Note that I loaded this template in the DKP demo page, and it does not work correctly in I.E. there, either. Will this template be fixed to work in I.E. anytime soon, or should I switch to another template?
I'll have a look at the template. Not sure why it's not rendering properly in IE (other than IE never rendering things right), but I'm sure I can at least fix it.

Thank you for the heads up.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Alrighty, so I got it working mostly, but it's still a bit wonky at the bottom. I'm still looking into how to make the content stretch the rest of the way as it does in Firefox and Webkit.

--
Thanks so much for the quick reply! It's already looking better.
Glad it's working for you. Right now, it's a bit of a hack, but it works for you site. I have a more experimenting to do. It's tested and working properly in IE8 and 9, but IE7 definitely botches up the bottom. But it's functional in IE7. I'll admit, I haven't tested in IE6 yet, but I imagine it's similar to IE7's.

--

[Back to Index]