Password:

Forgot your password?
Blogs Added

Blogs Added
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

No idea if anyone will even want this, but Blogs have been added. If you "View Your Account Profile" you'll see a section there for Blogs and an "Add Blog Post" link. There you can fill it out. Viewing someone else's profile (clicking their name from the forum menu) will give you the same information

More to come for support of this, including a section on the site for "Recent Blog Posts" which would just summarize the various blog posts from everyone.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Sweet, I'll announce it to my members.

--
It's a common misconception that Rogues "do it" from the front or even, on rare occasion, laterally. While there was a brief period in the sixties where such things might have been in vogue, these days it's understood that the best position for rogues worldwide is directly behind. Indeed, many roguish feats demand it.
Hi Chops,

Some of my guildies are actually using the blogs. Is there a way to modify rank access so that it is visible only to registered users? Right now it's visible to the public.

Also, would it be possible to add a "new blog" alert in the stats, similar to the new post alert?

Thanks much.
-Guen
Indeed, I'm glad to hear your guildies are using the blogs. I'll be sure to add some additional features such as the recommended for making blogging easier.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Awesome. Thanks so much.

-Guen

[Back to Index]