Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Open
Type Bug
Section of the Site Characters/Roster
Urgency (1 votes)
Rating (0 votes)
Description:
The max level in Runes of Magic has be increased from level 50 to level 55 with the addition of two additional classes ( Warden and Druid ).

If these options could be added to the character menu this would be greatly appreciated.
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
Thank you for the heads up. You're good to go.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Thank you for the heads up. You're good to go.

Thanks for the prompt work, it was greatly appreciated.

Also something that can be done in this game is that you can switch between your primary class and secondary class. So if i am a priest / mage, i can play priest for healing, and a mage for dps. Each class has thier own level, so priest can be 55 while mage might only be 45. Is there a way you can change character level to something like "primary class level" and "secondary class level"?

Thanks again
Interesting. I was unaware of that particular mechanic in ROM - Thank you! What you could do is add a custom field, though it would be ordered a little differently. But at the very least, it would work.

If you head to Admin > General Settings > Custom Fields - Character. There you can add the Secondary Field Level. That is, until the functionality you need gets added officially.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I know that you all do not currently "Support" Runes of Magic, but if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Thanks

[Back to Index]