Password:

Forgot your password?
take the website down

take the website down
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

sadly our guild ended and i would like to take the website down How do i do that?
Just let the site expire.

Keep in mind, you can use the site for another guild.

Alternatively, some guilds will change the address of the site to something like "deadguild.dkpsystem.com" and then they reset the site to make it blank.

The last option is just to make a news post that says "Our guild is no more. The site will remain here until it expires."

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Just let the site expire.

Keep in mind, you can use the site for another guild.

Alternatively, some guilds will change the address of the site to something like "deadguild.dkpsystem.com" and then they reset the site to make it blank.

The last option is just to make a news post that says "Our guild is no more. The site will remain here until it expires."

I'd rather just take it down or just leave up a picture saying the guild is done

any way i can just post a picture ...
e.g. they click on the guild website and it just takes them to a picture with no links
i just deleted all the accounts that works

I just wanted to say we started using your site in 2007 and man this is by far the best guild hosting site around. The technical support has been great and the stability of the site was amazing. Thanks for all the hard work you have done over the last couple of years.

macs

I just wanted to say we started using your site in 2007 and man this is by far the best guild hosting site around. The technical support has been great and the stability of the site was amazing. Thanks for all the hard work you have done over the last couple of years.

Thank you! *high five*

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]