Password:

Forgot your password?
Slowness, WoW Patch Day, and an Extension

Slowness, WoW Patch Day, and an Extension
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

It's WoW patch day, and as the servers remained down longer and longer, people were on their sites more and more.

As such, our sites were at times unusably slow, and while there's nothing we can do about Blizzard getting their servers online, I can apologize for the slowness when your game is unavailable and your site is painfully slow.

So all sites are getting a 4-day extension for the slowness and occasional unavailable-ness of the sites.

Also, we're aware of the whisper issue with the GRSS mod and it's being worked on rapidly.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Just curious, how do the WoW servers have such a major effect on the DKPSystem servers?

--

Krawnik
Warlord of Ascendant
Dagoth

Because about 90% of the guilds hosted here are WoW guilds, and when the servers are down, everyone hits the WoW forums and their guild forums. Of course, the WoW forums end up getting taken down due to the load, and all that's left are the guild sites.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Shouldn't all these people be visiting their guild site daily anyway? Slackers *smirk*

--

Krawnik
Warlord of Ascendant
Dagoth

Well, many do, but the difference yesterday for my guild (for example) was that there was a consistent 15-20 online all day long, reloading, chatting, posting.

Normally it's more like 2-5 all day and no one chatting.

Our Ventrilo server was well used too.

--
Quote by Enarra
Well, many do, but the difference yesterday for my guild (for example) was that there was a consistent 15-20 online all day long, reloading, chatting, posting.

Normally it's more like 2-5 all day and no one chatting.

Our Ventrilo server was well used too.

yah same thing happened for my guild...i've never seen so many on our guild website at once tbh lol

[Back to Index]