Forgot your password?
Problems, with the design.

Problems, with the design.
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Advanced Layout]
Secondary: [Support]

Hi there

We are a wow guild and we actualy use the warhammer design, but i got tirred of the gfx error thats in the template and im trying to fix it.

But with out luck, some of the stuff i got fixed tho but the last bit is killing me here.

http://pinkelephants.dkpsystem.com

If you look to the right there is this edge to the to all the boxes, actualy tryed to do that same to the left since its missing, buy some odd reason even if i use the original template more or less.

Can you help me out tryed to play arround with the #body .inner, but it just shifts the menu more to the right, and dossent make the gfx line i wood like it to do.
I'm not sure what you're getting at... Your site looks fine to me.

Are you talking about the skull border that's not there on the left side of the left menu and the right side of the right menu? If so, I don't think it's supposed to be there.

--
Followers of Nobility
Ye the border, its there on the right side but not on the left looks a bit ugly i thik
i start to belive it actualy a content problem, Rosters shows right forum shows right but the rest of the pages that bar is just missing.

Tryed to make the padding larger, but dossent bring the fram up on the screen adleest not on IE

But in firefox it works strange.
The skull border isn't on any of the extreme outside edges of the window with IE8.

--
Followers of Nobility
Actualy after i just updatet thos borders im talking about are there proberly some IE 7 Problem then :|

[Back to Index]