Password:

Forgot your password?
Special DKP System

Special DKP System
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I am having some trouble setting up my guilds DKP system with the built-in website features.

I want the system to award 1 point for every boss kill, and reduce a players point balence down to zero when they loot anything.

A raid timeline would go like this...

Player A is present for 3 boss kills and earns 3 points

Player A purchases an item and is reduced to 0 points

Player A is present for 4 more boss kills and ends the night at 4 points.

How can I easily implement this? I'm playing around with it and it seems like the website wants to charge "Player A" 7 points for his item... instead of just the three which was his total when the item was purchased.

Hopefully someone else out there has a similar setup and can help me out. Please feel free to shoot back with any questions or suggestions... I am almost always available on the website or on my ventrilo server.

EDIT: typos

--
Undergraduate Student and WoW addict
Georgia Institute of Technology
Electrical & Computer Engineering
No one has any suggestions?

--
At current, you won't be able to do it with the mod, as the mod doesn't currently award points as the bosses die.

This, however, is changing with the new version of the mod and will support exactly what you're naming.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Thank you for the response.

Any ideas on how I can implement this in the meantime? Or is just keeping an HTML table up-to-date by hand my best option?

When can we expect the new version of the mod?

Thanks again!

--
You would have to do the snapshots as the bosses die and record items to the site manually if you have to do it exactly as you've identified. The mod will be ready soon (it looks like it'll be done within a week).

--
Quote by Chops
At current, you won't be able to do it with the mod, as the mod doesn't currently award points as the bosses die.

This, however, is changing with the new version of the mod and will support exactly what you're naming.

Chops, are u saying that the mod will auto award the linked points to each boss ie. meaning we don't have to link it manually in the destination part at each ss when uploading ??

Chops, are u saying that the mod will auto award the linked points to each boss ie. meaning we don't have to link it manually in the destination part at each ss when uploading ??

Not quite. You'll still have to choose the destination, but the mod will make a noteworthy effort to guess the value of the boss based on your destination configuration. You can still overwrite the value if necessary.

--

[Back to Index]